Right now you might feel a bit hesitant about moving ahead with a project. However, EverLife Home is determined not to let COVID-19 stop you from safely making progress. To keep things grounded and provide you comfort, we’ve instituted the strictest OHSA-recommended safety guidelines for our projects. These actions have been deployed on multiple recent projects with zero infection incidents.
Here’s an outline of more protective measures:
1. Handwashing stations with ample amounts of hand sanitizer are provided at projects. These are used by all EverLife Home crew and subcontractors. There are recommended hourly hand washing procedures in place.
2. As much as possible, touching one’s face is discouraged.
3. Anyone associated with the job suspected of having any COVID-19 symptoms, like fever or coughing, are expected to seek medical attention. Those feeling sick or ill for any reason are not allowed on the job site.
1. At job sites the number of workers is limited to ensure at least a six-foot distance can be maintained.
2. All staff and subcontractors wear masks, eye protection and gloves at all times.
3. Everyone drives to work in separate vehicles and takes work breaks in their own transportation.
4. Crew members sharing tools is discouraged. If two crew members have to use the same tool, cleaning and sterilizing before handling is required.
5. Only one subcontractor is allowed on a job site at any time. We will not double up EverLife Home staff with a subcontractor on site.
Site protective measures:
1. In front of each home we install an enclosed/walled tent canopy to contain our work area.
2. Within a residence; we utilize Zip Wall Systems, creating solid plastic sheet walls to seal off non-work areas.
3. During the project; we operate air filtration and low pressure venting, minimizing dust and air movement into your home living area.
4. At project conclusion; after work is done and prior to occupancy, the job site is professionally cleaned and disinfected.
Our work teams are being shielded at every job site and we hope you’ll join us with widened protective measures. To every extent, keep your living space clean and disinfected. Please follow the above prescribed practices, just as our crews will. Our top priority is your health, safety, and overall comfort.
Whether your project is large or small it’s still an active construction site. Do you have suggestions or requests that will help you feel safer with the environment? Please let us know and we’re happy to incorporate them. Our priority is making sure you’re comfortable at home. Together we can move forward!
If there are issues, questions, or illness suspicions, please don’t hesitate to call me at 503-317-6536.
Keith Knowles, President